My Sarbon’s Walnut Batard (645 grams) is enhanced by a magical "poolish" which adds excellent texture and flavor.
- The batard is made by mixing wheat flour, yeast and water at least 24 hours in advance, so that its fermentation heightens the classic 19th century French recipe.
- Complemented with walnuts, this bread is great alone or with butter and a little honey.
- Perfect for breakfast or a snack!
- Walnut Batard is part of the heart-healthy line of bread which includes Honey Whole Wheat and Rye Bread.
- Walnut Batard and Rye Bread have no egg ingredients and are both considered vegan-friendly.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, yeast, rock salt, brown sugar.
All bread and cake products are baked fresh the day before delivery to ensure freshness.
All orders of bread and cakes made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS & SHELF LIFE
Using only the freshest ingredients with zero preservatives, My Sarbon Artisan Bakery bakes small-batch, French-inspired bread, cake products and Italian-influenced biscotti that have become a hit and favorite of our growing customer base.
- All ingredients are natural, and where possible, organically grown.
- Critically the flours are bromide-free and the final product has no preservatives.
- Bread products wrapped appropriately or in sealed containers may be stored in the ref for 7 days and cake products for 14 days.
- They may also be frozen for 3 months.
- Bread and cake products can stay good in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can freeze bread as an entire loaf or sliced, taking out slices as you need them.
- Thaw by wetting the bread before microwaving.
- Toast right after.
- Fresh Greens and Breads not applicable for provincial delivery.
- Fresh Greens and Breads are scheduled for delivery every Saturday/Sunday.
- Order cut-off for weekend delivery is every Wednesday, 5PM.
- All orders of bread, cakes and fresh greens made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.