"Your rye bread is very good, freezes well too, and grills excellently."
-Melanie Isip, Makati City
"The best rye in Manila."
-Alvina S., San Juan
"The eight rye breads you delivered is the best you ever baked. Salamat po!"
-Andrei La Rue, Parañaque
Considered a “heart-healthy whole grain”, rye is believed to lower cholesterol and blood pressure. It is higher in fiber, vitamin and mineral content than wheat, and this drives a lot of its health benefits!
- My Sarbon’s Rye Bread (350 grams) is made with 50% rye and 50% wheat and is as healthy as it is delicious!
- Its size is 6 to 6.5 inches in diameter.
- The Rye Bread is part of the heart-healthy line of bread which includes Honey Whole Wheat Bread and Walnut Batard.
- Rye Bread and Walnut Batard have no egg ingredients and are both considered vegan-friendly.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, rye flour, yeast, rock salt, maple syrup.
All bread and cake products are baked fresh the day before delivery to ensure freshness.
All orders of bread and cakes made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS & SHELF LIFE
Using only the freshest ingredients with zero preservatives, My Sarbon Artisan Bakery bakes small-batch, French-inspired bread, cake products and Italian-influenced biscotti that have become a hit and favorite of our growing customer base.
- All ingredients are natural, and where possible, organically grown.
- Critically the flours are bromide-free and the final product has no preservatives.
- Bread products wrapped appropriately or in sealed containers may be stored in the ref for 7 days and cake products for 14 days.
- They may also be frozen for 3 months.
- Bread and cake products can stay good in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can freeze bread as an entire loaf or sliced, taking out slices as you need them.
- Thaw by wetting the bread before microwaving.
- Toast right after.
- Fresh Greens and Breads not applicable for provincial delivery.
- Fresh Greens and Breads are scheduled for delivery every Saturday/Sunday.
- Order cut-off for weekend delivery is every Wednesday, 5PM.
- All orders of bread, cakes and fresh greens made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.