Villa Fuscagna Farms
Rossa Swiss Chard (100g)
Regular price ₱115.00
- A real superfood.
- Leafy with red stalks
- A variety of beet, having leaves and leaf-stalks that are used as a vegetable.
- Can be cooked or eaten raw with a salad.
- Often compared to spinach and is a member of the spinach family.
- Also called leaf beat.
- Grown organically by Villa Fuscagna Farms.
- Villa Fuscagna Farms is the ONLY producer of Rossa Swiss Chard in the Philippines.
- 100g packs sufficient for four servings.
- Shelf life 5-7 days.
- Add unscented absorbent paper towels either side of the plastic pack while stored in the ref and reseal bag to keep fresh.
- Fresh Greens and Breads not applicable for provincial delivery.
- Fresh Greens and Breads are scheduled for delivery every Saturday/Sunday.
- Order cut-off for weekend delivery is every Wednesday, 5PM.
- All orders of bread, cakes and fresh greens made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.