NEW! Multigrain Bread
Light and fluffy, yet hearty and rustic, our latest healthy and tasty Multigrain Bread (470 grams) from our My Sarbon Artisan Bakery family is everything! This loaf includes a variety of seeds like black and white sesame seeds, flax, pumpkin, sunflower and quinoa seeds.
- Contains four types of the six seeds mentioned- white and black sesame seeds, flax, pumpkin, sunflower and quinoa seeds.
- Our Multigrain Bread is a slow release bread using whole wheat flour which releases carbs slowly due to the grain fiber's gradual process of breaking down.
- This Multigrain Bread is part of our heart-healthy line which includes Rye Bread, Honey Whole Wheat and Walnut Batard.
- Our heart-healthy line of bread contains no egg ingredients.
Ingredients: Dark rye flour, whole wheat flour, unbleached bread flour, rock salt, brown sugar and four types of seeds ranging from white and black sesame seeds, flax, pumpkin, sunflower and quinoa seeds.
All bread and cake products are baked fresh the day before delivery to ensure freshness.
All orders of bread and cakes made by our cut-off (Thursday, 12 noon), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS & SHELF LIFE
Using only the freshest ingredients with zero preservatives, My Sarbon Artisan Bakery bakes small-batch, French-inspired bread, cake products and Italian-influenced biscotti that have become a hit and favorite of our growing customer base.
- All ingredients are natural, and where possible, organically grown.
- Critically the flours are bromide-free and the final product has no preservatives.
- Bread products wrapped appropriately or in sealed containers may be stored in the ref for 7 days and cake products for 14 days.
- They may also be frozen for 3 months.
- Bread and cake products can stay good in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can freeze bread as an entire loaf or sliced, taking out slices as you need them.
- Thaw by wetting the bread before microwaving.
- Toast right after.
- Fresh Greens and Breads not applicable for provincial delivery.
- Fresh Greens and Breads are scheduled for delivery every Saturday/Sunday.
- Order cut-off for weekend delivery is every Wednesday, 5PM.
- All orders of bread, cakes and fresh greens made by our cut-off (Thursday 12:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.