NEW! Kaiser C.C Rolls
Making a delicious sandwich is easy-peasy with these kaiser rolls, crusty round bread rolls that are wonderfully soft on the inside, and we can say, fit for a king! The five-point pinwheel design on the top is meant to resemble a crown to honor the Emperor of Austria (as far back to the 1700's) and kaiser means "emperor". 👑
Savor these beautiful kaiser rolls by slicing them into half and add filling to form that perfectly overstuffed sandwich or to build that beautiful, luscious burger. 🍔
You can have them unsliced as well with soup, dinner, or simply with melted butter on top... Yum!
Each order is a bag with 3 Kaiser Rolls. Choose from a bag of all plain rolls OR a mix of plain/chia/black and white sesame seed rolls in one bag.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, eggs, canola oil, maple syrup, yeast, salt, seeds (chia, black & white sesame seeds)
All bread and cake products are baked fresh the day before delivery to ensure freshness.
All orders of bread and cakes made by our cut-off (Thursday, 12 noon), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS & SHELF LIFE
Using only the freshest ingredients with zero preservatives, My Sarbon Artisan Bakery bakes small-batch, French-inspired bread, cake products and Italian-influenced biscotti that have become a hit and favorite of our growing customer base.
- All ingredients are natural, and where possible, organically grown.
- Critically the flours are bromide-free and the final product has no preservatives.
- Bread products wrapped appropriately or in sealed containers may be stored in the ref for 7 days and cake products for 14 days.
- They may also be frozen for 3 months.
- Bread and cake products can stay good in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can freeze bread as an entire loaf or sliced, taking out slices as you need them.
- Thaw by wetting the bread before microwaving.
- Toast right after.
- Fresh Greens and Breads not applicable for provincial delivery.
- Fresh Greens and Breads are scheduled for delivery every Saturday/Sunday.
- Order cut-off for weekend delivery is every Wednesday, 5PM.
- All orders of bread, cakes and fresh greens made by our cut-off (Thursday 12:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.