Honey Whole Wheat Bread
This tasty whole wheat bread (290 grams) is enhanced with honey and topped with coarse whole grain wheat.
- My Sarbon Artisan Bakery uses wheat grain (including the bran and germ), therefore this loaf has more protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber content than the typical wheat flour used in most bread.
- Great plain, toasted or with a dab of butter.
- Our Honey Whole Wheat Bread is part of our heart-healthy line of bread which includes Rye Bread and Walnut Batard.
- Our heart-healthy line of bread contains no egg ingredients.
Ingredients: Yeast, wheat flour, rock salt, honey, milk and butter (dairy), sesame seeds
All bread and cake products are baked fresh the day before delivery to ensure freshness.
All orders of bread and cakes made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS & SHELF LIFE
Using only the freshest ingredients with zero preservatives, My Sarbon Artisan Bakery bakes small-batch, French-inspired bread, cake products and Italian-influenced biscotti that have become a hit and favorite of our growing customer base.
- All ingredients are natural, and where possible, organically grown.
- Critically the flours are bromide-free and the final product has no preservatives.
- Bread products wrapped appropriately or in sealed containers may be stored in the ref for 7 days and cake products for 14 days.
- They may also be frozen for 3 months.
- Bread and cake products can stay good in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can freeze bread as an entire loaf or sliced, taking out slices as you need them.
- Thaw by wetting the bread before microwaving.
- Toast right after.
- Fresh Greens and Breads not applicable for provincial delivery.
- Fresh Greens and Breads are scheduled for delivery every Saturday/Sunday.
- Order cut-off for weekend delivery is every Wednesday, 5PM.
- All orders of bread, cakes and fresh greens made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.