Villa Fuscagna Farms
French Tarragon (30g)
Regular price ₱75.00
Villa Fuscagna Farms is pleased to offer fresh French Tarragon leaf to their existing range of leaf products. During the last four years, they have propagated their farm stock from a single plant sourced in Lipa, Batangas.
- Organic production; grown in their Sto Nino farm.
- Tested by Cafe Leo in Geneva, determined as very high quality.
- Harvested, washed and packed on the same day to maximize freshness.
- French tarragon is considered the king of herbs in France—far superior to Russian or Mexican tarragon.
- Most well known as a key ingredient in Bearnaise sauce.
- Pairs well with chicken, veal and lamb dishes and most especially with seafood and egg dishes.
- We also recommend adding a sparing amount of tarragon leaf with a mixed fresh leaf salad and as a replacement for fresh basil leaf with tomato and mozzarella.
- Also makes a wonderful cup of tea loaded with health benefits such as relieving gas, aiding with indigestion and helping one de-stress and relax.
- Mash a tablespoon of tarragon in a cup (to release more of the flavors) and steep it in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- It stores well in the refrigerator in a sealed pack.
- If the bulk of the air in the pack is removed after each serving, it should store for up to three weeks; Shelf life 8-12 days.
- Fresh Greens and Breads not applicable for provincial delivery.
- Fresh Greens and Breads are scheduled for delivery every Saturday/Sunday.
- Order cut-off for weekend delivery is every Wednesday, 5PM.
- All orders of bread, cakes and fresh greens made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.