Candles For All Seasons
The many reasons we love a certain season encapsulated in a candle. Allow each candle to transport you to another country and experience a different season.
These candles are as good as it gets! Hand-poured in a classic amber jar (200 ml) with a wooden wick, these candles are made from coconut wax for so many wonderful reasons-
- Has an outstanding scent throw; holds a lot of the scent in its wax
- Slow-burning and clean-burning; doesn't release toxic fumes; doesn't leave soot in your homes.
- Unlike paraffin wax, coconut wax is sustainable; doesn't require pesticides or fertilizers; harvested by hand; grown carefully in small, independent farms locally.
The eco-friendly wooden wick simply has an impressive scent throw, burns evenly and creates a large, long-lasting flame.
Choose your season and destination!
- Tweed Valley: Scotland in the Fall (chamomile, lavender and sweet orange)
- Knitwork Social: German Christmas Markets (glühwein/mulled wine)
- Hanami Hope: Japan in Spring (sakura and vanilla)
- Beach Bound: Summer in the Philippines (coconut and mango)