Villa Fuscagna Farms
Regular price ₱115.00
"The endives are nice and crisp! I like how the greens don't rot easily while inside the ref for a few days."
Indivia Riccia, Romanesca da Taglio (curly endive, Roman cut); young "baby" leaf from this Italian heritage plant.
- A true endive rather than a lettuce.
- Traditional fresh leaf from Italy that Mama would grow.
- Serrated leaf shape with a distinct flavor.
- Great fresh as a garnish or in a mixed salad.
- Contains Vitamins K,A,C, potassium, foliate and dietary fiber.
- Villa Fuscagna Farms is the only grower in the Philippines.
- All our greens are harvested the day before delivery.
- If you follow correct refrigeration (3-10 degrees Celsius) the greens will last for four to six days.
- When pack is opened, put in two sheets unscented absorbent paper and re-seal the plastic.
- Fresh Greens and Breads not applicable for provincial delivery.
- Fresh Greens and Breads are scheduled for delivery every Saturday/Sunday.
- Order cut-off for weekend delivery is every Wednesday, 5PM.
- All orders of bread, cakes and fresh greens made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.