All Day Bread
"This All Day Bread made our morning bright alright... This soft, melt-in-your-mouth Yummer didn't last long to see another day."
"I like how you improved the shape of the All Day Bread... Looks more fresh, not just the shape but also the appealing brownish crust and its pleasant aroma, I love it!"
My Sarbon’s All-Day Bread (425 grams) is wheat-based and softer and lighter than our other bread. It’s also just a little bit addictive! Its braided design is inspired by the centuries-old Challah bread, where dough is twisted and topped with sesame seeds.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, yeast, rock salt, sugar, butter (dairy), eggs and sesame seeds
NATURAL INGREDIENTS & SHELF LIFE
Using only the freshest ingredients with zero preservatives, My Sarbon Artisan Bakery bakes small-batch, French-inspired bread, cake products and Italian-influenced biscotti that have become a hit and favorite of our growing customer base.
- All ingredients are natural, and where possible, organically grown.
- Critically, the flours are bromide-free and the final product has no preservatives.
- Bread products wrapped appropriately or in sealed containers may be stored in the ref for 7 days and cake products for 14 days.
- They may also be frozen for 3 months.
- Bread and cake products can stay good in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can freeze bread as an entire loaf or sliced, taking out slices as you need them.
- Thaw by wetting the bread before microwaving.
- Toast right after.
- Fresh Greens and Breads not applicable for provincial delivery.
- Fresh Greens and Breads are scheduled for delivery every Saturday/Sunday.
- Order cut-off for weekend delivery is every Wednesday, 5PM.
- All orders of bread, cakes and fresh greens made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.