Bay Leaves (8-10 grams)
Regular price ₱80.00
"I love cooking with bay leaves, especially when I'm making beans. Problem is, most of the bay leaves for sale here are brown and crumbly. That's why I love these organic ones from Villa Fuscagna."
- Bayleaf: grown in Italy by Villa Fuscagna, Citta di Castello, Umbria
- Handpicked by Giubilei Corrado and dried in the fattoria as they have been for 100 years.
- To maximize the flavor, after a cold winter, the two-year-old leaves are harvested and then dried in the dark during the hot, dry Umbrian summer.
- A cold winter is required to lock in flavor.
- 30 leaves, 8-10 grams.
- Tip: Slightly tear each side of the bay leaf to release its oil and flavor.