Lemon Glaze Pound Cake
"The lemon pound cake surely did not disappoint! The cake is moist and tartness is well-balanced."
"That pound cake was gone in 60 seconds in my household!"
"This SCRUMPTIOUS Lemon Pound Cake is the perfect dessert after a hearty meal. All natural ingredients and no preservatives were used, yet it's moisty and has a crunchy glaze outside that makes it feel sinful, but is not at all! This is my favorite pound cake, and no matter, if I promise myself to just have a slice I end up munching away. I've finished one loaf in a day!"
Voted as one of Booky Guide's "Irresistible Lemon Desserts", this Lemon Pound Cake (320 grams) by My Sarbon Artisan Bakery is a crowd favorite. Rich and delectable, it contains all-natural ingredients.
- Its size is a minimum of 5.5 x 2.75 x 2.5 inches.
- Lemon glazed pound cake can be frozen for up to three months. Just place in ref to defrost and enjoy!
- All bread and cake products are baked fresh the day before delivery to ensure freshness.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, baking powder, vegetable oil, sugar, butter and cream (dairy), lemon juice and syrup, eggs.
All orders of bread and cakes made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS & SHELF LIFE
Using only the freshest ingredients with zero preservatives, My Sarbon Artisan Bakery bakes small-batch, French-inspired bread, cake products and Italian-influenced biscotti that have become a hit and favorite of our growing customer base.
- All ingredients are natural, and where possible, organically grown.
- Critically the flours are bromide-free and the final product has no preservatives.
- Bread products wrapped appropriately or in sealed containers may be stored in the ref for 7 days and cake products for 14 days.
- They may also be frozen for 3 months.
- Bread and cake products can stay good in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can freeze bread as an entire loaf or sliced, taking out slices as you need them.
- Thaw by wetting the bread before microwaving.
- Toast right after.
- Fresh Greens and Breads not applicable for provincial delivery.
- Fresh Greens and Breads are scheduled for delivery every Saturday/Sunday.
- Order cut-off for weekend delivery is every Wednesday, 5PM.
- All orders of bread, cakes and fresh greens made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.