"My family loves the bagels from Conscious Collective! It's the closest thing you can get to a New York bagel here in Manila!"
-Lia Ramos-Moss, Makati City
"We love the bagels! I order 3-4 sets of this bagel trio. And the kids wolf them down in no time."
-Hindy Weber-Tantoco, Laguna
"If you want to experience a sweeter variant of traditional New York bagels, check out My Sarbon Artisan Bakery's take on bagels. They are Brooklyn-style bagels, which are softer on the inside while having a nutty crunch on the outside. The bakery uses maple as the sweetener instead of the typical sugar.
The maple gives it a flavor profile that is similar to vanilla and caramel. Salt is also added to balance the taste..."
Included as one of the 10 Best Bagels in the Philippines 2021 by mybest, one bag/order of Brooklyn Bagels contains three bagels in three seed variants-- black sesame seeds, white sesame seeds and flax seeds.
Our bagels faithfully follow a recipe supplied by a popular specialty food shop in New York City.
The recipe calls for a three-stage process involving the preparation of a “starter” overnight. The starter is then mixed with ingredients and shaped by hand. The bagels are then put into a boiling malt water bath and immediately thereafter immersed in ice water. Baking is the final step in a 20-hour process.
Who could have invented such a complex process to use all natural ingredients to power the family on the way to school or work in the mornings?
All bread and cake products are baked fresh the day before delivery to ensure freshness.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, yeast, maple syrup, rock salt and sesame or flax seeds
All orders of bread and cakes made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.
Let your bagels stay yummy and fresh by keeping them in their individual cling wrap and refrigerating.
- For the first three days, just cut in half and toast or just add cream cheese or any of your fave toppings.
- After three days, it’s recommended that you dip the whole unwrapped bagel in cold water for about three to four seconds.
- Wrap your bagel in an unscented paper towel and microwave on high for 10 seconds. You may re-microwave if necessary.
- Cut in half, toast or bake in the oven at 180-degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Then, enjoy with your fave toppings!
NATURAL INGREDIENTS & SHELF LIFE
Using only the freshest ingredients with zero preservatives, My Sarbon bakes small-batch, French-inspired bread, cake products and Italian-influenced biscotti that have become a hit and favorite of our growing customer base.
- All ingredients are natural, and where possible, organically grown.
- Critically the flours are bromide-free and the final product has no preservatives.
- Bread products wrapped appropriately or in sealed containers may be stored in the ref for 7 days and cake products for 14 days.
- They may also be frozen for 3 months.
- Bread and cake products can stay good in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can freeze bread as an entire loaf or sliced, taking out slices as you need them.
- Thaw by wetting the bread before microwaving.
- Toast right after.
- Fresh Greens and Breads not applicable for provincial delivery.
- Fresh Greens and Breads are scheduled for delivery every Saturday/Sunday.
- Order cut-off for weekend delivery is every Wednesday, 5PM.
- All orders of bread, cakes and fresh greens made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.