Banana Walnut Bread
"There seemed to be a banana bread phase... But this version I find quite unique. Small and dense. Moist and packed with chunks of walnuts and chocolate. And a deep, caramelized, molasses-like sweetness. It actually tastes more like a date cake: smother it with toffee sauce and it will pass for sticky toffee pudding."
Moist, not too sweet, filled with walnuts and chocolate chips, our banana walnut bread is quickly becoming a fave of our loyal customers. Its size is a minimum of 5.5 x 2.75 x 2.5 inches.
Great with coffee or tea!
Ingredients: Wheat flour, baking soda, milk (dairy), vinegar, canola oil, banana, brown and white sugar, salt, walnuts, chocolate chips and eggs.
All bread and cake products are baked fresh the day before delivery to ensure freshness.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS & SHELF LIFE
Using only the freshest ingredients with zero preservatives, My Sarbon bakes small-batch, French-inspired bread, cake products and Italian-influenced biscotti that have become a hit and favorite of our growing customer base.
- All ingredients are natural, and where possible, organically grown.
- Critically the flours are bromide-free and the final product has no preservatives.
- Bread products wrapped appropriately or in sealed containers may be stored in the ref for 7 days and cake products for 14 days.
- They may also be frozen for 3 months.
- Bread and cake products can stay good in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can freeze bread as an entire loaf or sliced, taking out slices as you need them.
- Thaw by wetting the bread before microwaving.
- Toast right after.
- Fresh Greens and Breads not applicable for provincial delivery.
- Fresh Greens and Breads are scheduled for delivery every Saturday/Sunday.
- Order cut-off for weekend delivery is every Wednesday, 5PM.
- All orders of bread, cakes and fresh greens made by our cut-off (Wednesday 5:00 PM), will be delivered the following Saturday/Sunday.